This program is best suited for Learners K-12 who want more structure, support, and community to help guide them along their learning journey with a specific focus on Core Skills Mastery. This program helps foster self-directed learning and personal accountability.
Who is it for?
- People who realize the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules and work-from-home families
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11 month calendar with 5-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
The method will be a blend of Acton Academy principles, Montessori, Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education), and other hands-on, learner-driven models.
E.S.T.E.A.M. Academy’s flexible structure offers a Remote Learners, 2 Day (Enrichment only), 3 Day (Core focused), and a 5 Day (Complete Program), so Parents & Students can find what works best for them and their Educational Goals.