About ESTEAM Learning Labs
ESTEAM Learning Labs partners with schools and community centers to provide quality summer camp and aftre school programs for the purpose of inspiring children to invent, create, discover and explore the world of ESTEAM (Entrepreneurship, Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and More).
The on-campus, after-school and summer camps programs provide access to engaging classes specifically designed to build self-confidence, foster creativity, and encourage innovation.
We are now accepting instructor applications for our after school & summer camp programs.
What we teach
- LEGO Robotics & Drones
- LEGO Movie Making & Acting
- Comic Book Creation & Art
- Strategic Board Games
- LEGO Science, Engineering and Programming
Am I qualified to apply?
- High school graduate & 21 years of age or older
- Eager to learn, fun, energetic, and creative
- Passion for working with children
- Ability to pass a federal background check
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds of class materials
- Willing to drive 15 - 45 minutes to individual job sites
- Reliable, personal automobile*
School is out!
Class instructors are scheduled between the hours of 1:30 – 4:30pm
Camp instructors are scheduled for Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
Classes and Camps are at a locatoion near you!
We teach at 20+ schools in the Austin metro Area, focusing on North Austin, Round Rock and Cedar Park. Instructors are placed within 20 - 45 minutes driving distance of their location.
All supplies are provided!
We test each lesson beforehand, and provide all curriculum and class materials for you, well in advance of your scheduled classes.
A new project every week!
Each class is between 60-70 minutes long. Instructors gain unique solo classroom experience, teaching a manageable 14-16 students.