Our Remote Learners Program is best suited for Learners K-12 who want support and community to help guide them along their learning journey, but prefer a less structured environment or travel a significant amount of time.
Self-paced and customized learning plans allow the learner to focus on chosen areas of study from current Academy tools and projects or to design and add their own based on their current goals.
Who is it for?
- People who realize the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules and work-from-home families
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on a 9-month calendar with 5-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
The method will be a blend of Acton Academy principles, Montessori, Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education), and other hands-on, learner-driven models.
E.S.T.E.A.M. Academy's flexible structure offers a Remote Learners, 2 Day (Enrichment only), 3 Day (Core focused), and a 5 Day (Complete Program), so Parents & Students can find what works best for them and their Educational Goals.