Our Part Time Option will operate three days a week (Tuesday through Thursday) and is for families that wish to enrich their homeschool program with or without our guidance the rest of the week.
Our method treats the world as the classroom with 3 days in school, an 11 month calendar, and 5-6 week sessions with breaks in between. Families will not be penalized for travel or days off to pursue family and personal endeavors, within reason.
This program is best suited for Learners K-12 who want more structure, support, and community to help guide them along their learning journey with a specific focus on Core Skills Mastery. This program helps foster self-directed learning and personal accountability.
Who is it for?
- People who realize the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules and work-from-home families
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11 month calendar with 5-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
The method will be a blend of Acton Academy principles, Montessori, Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education), and other hands-on, learner-driven models.
E.S.T.E.A.M. Academy's flexible structure offers a Remote Learners, 2 Day (Enrichment only), 3 Day (Core focused), and a 5 Day (Complete Program), so Parents & Students can find what works best for them and their Educational Goals.