Our 2 Day Enrichment Option will operate two days a week (Mondays and Fridays) and is for Learners K-12 who wish to explore, discover, and enhance their passions, hobbies, and skills through project-based learning. Offering a wide variety of Enrichment programs in a single location, this program helps foster self-directed learning and personal accountability, with the support of community.
Our method treats the world as the classroom with 2 days in school, a 9-month calendar, and 5-6 week sessions with breaks in between. Families will not be penalized for travel or days off to pursue family and personal endeavors, within reason.
Who is it for?
- People who realize the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules and work-from-home families
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on a 9-month calendar with 5-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
The method will be a blend of Acton Academy principles, Montessori, Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education), and other hands-on, learner-driven models.
E.S.T.E.A.M. Academy's flexible structure offers a Remote Learners, 2 Day (Enrichment only), 3 Day (Core focused), and a 5 Day (Complete Program), so Parents & Students can find what works best for them and their Educational Goals.