- Enrichment Clubs on Monday and Friday
- Core Academic Program on Tuesday – Thursday
Our Mission is simple – to help our Students discover the Hero within and to guide them along the way to becoming Leaders 0f industry, prepared to challenge, inspire, and change the world we live in.
Our full-time program is best suited for Learners K-12 who want more structure, support, and community to help guide them along their learning journey. Core Skills mastery and a robust Enrichment Program will help learners discover and develop their personal passions while fostering self-directed learning, with a focus on master based work and personal accountability.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- People who realize the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11 month calendar with 5-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
The method will be a blend of Acton Academy principles, Montessori, Leadership Education (also known as Thomas Jefferson Education), and other hands-on, learner-driven models.
E.S.T.E.A.M. Academy’s flexible structure offers a Remote Learners, 2 Day (Enrichment only), 3 Day (Core focused), and a 5 Day (Complete Program), so Parents & Students can find what works best for them and their Educational Goals.